Request: Archived Games

Mycellanious

Hi! I don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, or if it is even ok to ask for requests. If not, then I'm sorry and please ignore this. 

Otherwise, I like to save my games. Since the app came out, I have saved every single game I've played of 3E, which I also have labeled and classified. I just like to keep records and see how I have improved / changed, or just go down memory lane. However, at this point almost 3 years later, I have well over 100 games sitting in the completed sections of the app. As of late, I have also noticed that my app has begun to run slowly, in particular when I click on the Games tab, and extra in particularly when I attempt to scroll over to completed games. As someone who is completely ignorant about phones, I am wondering if perhaps the large amount of games saved in that section is slowing down the app. 

I know there is a function on the app to Archive Crews. Would it be possible to get the ability to Archive games? So they can still be looked at, but maybe take up less memory (or w/e Idk).

• Like 1