Working on a Mcmourning crew

Sphynxy TV

Hey guys, 

I'm planning to start a Mcmourning crew and I think you all know the problem - you look at a new crew, read through the models and you think: man, all of this sounds awesome. 

So I came up with this crew:

Mcmourning and The Whisper

Zombie Chihuahua

Sebastian

Rafkin

Rogue Necromancy

2 Flesh Constructs with Killer Instincts on both

What are your opinions - any suggestions? 

I'm not building on budget or something. I also do not look for the most broken list or something. Just trying to get an idea how the group works and synergizes. 

I use to listen to podcasts for this reason but couldn't find any for m3e Mcmourning. 

8 minutes ago, Sphynxy TV said:

Hey guys, 

I'm planning to start a Mcmourning crew and I think you all know the problem - you look at a new crew, read through the models and you think: man, all of this sounds awesome. 

So I came up with this crew:

Mcmourning and The Whisper

Zombie Chihuahua

Sebastian

Rafkin

Rogue Necromancy

2 Flesh Constructs with Killer Instincts on both

What are your opinions - any suggestions? 

I'm not building on budget or something. I also do not look for the most broken list or something. Just trying to get an idea how the group works and synergizes. 

I use to listen to podcasts for this reason but couldn't find any for m3e Mcmourning. 

I would swap the two flesh constructs for kentauroi. They're super fun and also very powerful, although it is easy to overextend them and have them die.

Nurses are just awesome and I'd consider swapping rafkin for a nurse.

Those changes should free up 4 stones, so you could throw in a little gasser.

That said, your list is fine and can shenanigans well enough! It could super stack poison and use rancid transplant if an opponent wasn't prepared for it.

• Thanks 1

Alternatively, here is the starter list I used for McMourning:

Starter Mcmourning (Resurrectionist)
Size: 50 - Pool: 5
Leader:
  Dr McMourning
    The Whisper
Totem(s):
  Zombie Chihuahua
Hires:
  Sebastian
  Rogue Necromancy
  Kentauroi
  Nurse
  Flesh Construct
  Little Gasser
References:
  Flesh Construct
  Canine Remains

You have poison stacking via Sebastián and gasser. You have three blood poisoning models for tons of heals. Kentauroi and mcmourning can boost mcmourning up the field when needed. Nurse is good support and can pair off with kentauroi after turn 1. Or pair off with rogue necro.

Sebastián heals with blood poisoning and Shockwaves, and then cleans up with melee.

Flesh construct and kentaruoi and little gasser provide lots of scheme runner options.

This list gives a nice feel for all the options in experimental's basic toolkit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1