Stalking? Monsters and Hunters

Jonus01

As I’m about to add McMourning to my collection, I stopped for a second to look at his Test Subjects.

Then to the Rogue Necromancy and the Sabretooth Cerberus, and thought ‘what awesome models, maybe I ought to paint them up.  https://mobdro.bio/  https://kodi.bio/ 

Then I noticed the Stalk ability, and considered that this shared with the Monster Hunters could probably prove quite nasty? 

So anyone has any experience running lists with say a Cerberus, a Necromancy and a couple of Monster Hunters? 

1 minute ago, Jonus01 said:

As I’m about to add McMourning to my collection, I stopped for a second to look at his Test Subjects.

Then to the Rogue Necromancy and the Sabretooth Cerberus, and thought ‘what awesome models, maybe I ought to paint them up.

Then I noticed the Stalk ability, and considered that this shared with the Monster Hunters could probably prove quite nasty? 

So anyone has any experience running lists with say a Cerberus, a Necromancy and a couple of Monster Hunters? 

In Third Edition, you can't mix factions like that (unless they share a keyword, which these models do not I believe).

So that wouldn't be a legal list :(

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

In Third Edition, you can't mix factions like that (unless they share a keyword, which these models do not I believe).

So that wouldn't be a legal list :(

Having said that, if you really love the model, then I wouldn't object to you converting a cerebus into a proxy rogue necromancy. Probably look pretty cool.