Asami question

Ravencroft

I have recently been considering picking up the Oni keyword and a question has been in the back of my mind about one key mechanic, the Flicker Token. If I summon a minion through Asami on turn 1 and that minion, for example the Tengu which is minion 3, dies from the Flicker tokens,  am I able to resummon that same minion on a different turn?

44 minutes ago, Ravencroft said:

I have recently been considering picking up the Oni keyword and a question has been in the back of my mind about one key mechanic, the Flicker Token. If I summon a minion through Asami on turn 1 and that minion, for example the Tengu which is minion 3, dies from the Flicker tokens,  am I able to resummon that same minion on a different turn?

Yup, the only rule about plentiful is that you can't have more than 3 on the table, not that you couldn't have had more than 3 total 

1 minute ago, fire5tone said:

Yup, the only rule about plentiful is that you can't have more than 3 on the table, not that you couldn't have had more than 3 total 

Almost. Just to clarify, it’s not a fixed three, though that is the most common number, and is Tengu's Plentiful.

Also, to the Plentiful limit it counts all friendly models in play, not 'on the table'. Buried models count for Plentiful.

51 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

Almost. Just to clarify, it’s not a fixed three, though that is the most common number, and is Tengu's Plentiful.

Also, to the Plentiful limit it counts all friendly models in play, not 'on the table'. Buried models count for Plentiful.

Good catch with that, forgot it tends not to be called plentiful, also yeah, I think the correct term is "more than 3 in play"