TOS bases inner diameter?

Kyris

So; this is a pretty simple question, but I can't find any actual answers on this.

Has anyone measured, or is able to accurately measure for me. the inner diameter of the TOS bases? I'm working on some base inserts for myself and I'm running into a stumbling block where I can't for the life of me find the actual diameter I need for the rimmed bases.

I know they're 50, 80, 100 and 120 bases, but that's the outer diameter, not what I need to cut the actual inserts to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do need this to be fairly accurate, especially for the 120mm base, given how little space there is between the rim of the base and where the 50mm model bases. the 100 and 80mm base seems to be a little more forgiving. where as the 50MM rimmed bases have the most room for error, on account of them not being multi-model fireteams.

8 hours ago, Rathnard said:

80mm bases have a 73mm inner diameter.

100mm bases have a 94mm inner diameter.

120mm bases have a 116mm inner diameter.

I'm least sure about the 100mm base. I only have a painted version of them so I had to measure over basing materials. :)

awesome, man. I greatly appreciate the help. Should be much easier to find what I need with this.

• Like 1