Special Order for New Sculpts of Figures?

I have used the Special Order to purchase completely new Units so that I don't have to get duplicate models from past purchases. Thanks Wyrd for that option!

I want to get the new model sculpt of Chiaki that is currently packaged with Sun Quiang and 2 Komainu. I already have those three models from Malifaux 2E and the old sculpt of Chiaki. Will customers have the option to special order new 3E sculpts of units that had an older sculpt in 2E? I noticed that the Special Order so far seems to be only for new units from 3E.

On the Special Order page:

"Special Orders can be made for any completely new Malifaux models (those that weren’t around in M2E) and shipped through us or a local distributor directly to your friendly local game store so that players can pick up any new models without the hassle of duplicates."

The Chiaki model in the Descendants and Guardians is a completely new Malifaux model of an old unit from M2E. I guess does the "completely new Malifaux models" only referred to completely new Malifaux units?