What do you recommend for my next master?

Regelridderen

I recommend looking beyond 1 master deep and look for where there are overlaps and models that can work in multiple crews to give you options. Since you have Misaki maybe you should look at Shenlong as the Archers overlap between Last Blossom and Monk. This also gives you Charm Warders which are also amazing out of keyword hires in some matches. Alternately you can look at rounding out some of the excellent Thunders versatile models as they will provide even more options and play styles for the Misaki (and any other masters later- except maybe Yan Lo). 

• Like 1

After getting Yan Lo painted up, I’ve put in the order for the new samurai box (check out my paint log, they ended up pretty neat). So this will be it for my Thunder this time around.

-

Instead I ended up taking a detour into Mr. Coopers flying monkey circus, and the freak show of the downtrodden spoke to my inner rebel, and my next project will be the Steamfitters Union. Gunsmiths, a weird robo-spider-man, pugilism and workers rights - asian crime lords really have nothing on that - except perhaps a demonic candy man.