Lore wise question: Revenant

Eria'D angelo

With coming Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all, guys! I do not know how relevant this question is for TTB thread , but I will still speak out. My friends and I had an argument about the Revenant's keyword. According to the rules, he gets KW spirit, but the description says that it is a ghost, but does not have KW undead, such as The Drowned or The Hung. Is it possible to say that the character is not undead in the full sense, but only a physical manifestation of hatred or negative emotions, a distinctive urban legend?

To add to it, I think to be considered Undead you have to be brought back in some way outside your own control and power. Revenants return because the spirit in the body is convinced that it wasn't supposed to die and still has a reason to roam the earth. Actually, I wonder if Revenants can be considered to be beings of pure magic, or even a particularly strong expression of the Grave Spirit's power.

• Like 1