A Bit of a Wyrd Question...Puppet Wars in to Malifaux?

rober695

So...In a board game trade over on boardgamegeek...I am now the proud owner of Puppet Wars Unstiched, along with all models ever released for it. My question...am I allowed to use these as proxies for Maliaux? If I put them on the correct size bases? I know I can do it when I am just messing around locally with my friends, but just wondering if it is legal per gaining grounds since they are official wyrd models of Malifaux characters.

Part of why I am asking is I love the Lady J crew sculpts more than the standard boxes. Something about the puppets look great. Also the silurid sculpt is amazing.

6 minutes ago, rober695 said:

So...In a board game trade over on boardgamegeek...I am now the proud owner of Puppet Wars Unstiched, along with all models ever released for it. My question...am I allowed to use these as proxies for Maliaux? If I put them on the correct size bases? I know I can do it when I am just messing around locally with my friends, but just wondering if it is legal per gaining grounds since they are official wyrd models of Malifaux characters.

Part of why I am asking is I love the Lady J crew sculpts more than the standard boxes. Something about the puppets look great. Also the silurid sculpt is amazing.

I have played against puppet crews before. I don't know if there is a formal "yes these are legal proxies" anywhere this edition but I would be surprised if any tournement organiser didn't allow them.