Reva with Killer Instinct

DerSkalde

Question

Hello,

if Reva has Killer Instinct on her and she uses Loot their Corpses on a Corpse Candle, does she get two Pyre Markers out of it? Wording for the discard of the Corpse Marker is the Candle is killed and does not drop a corpse! So if Reva is the one to make the kill, there should be another Pyre Marker? Am I right?

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DerSkalde said:

Hello,

if Reva has Killer Instinct on her and she uses Loot their Corpses on a Corpse Candle, does she get two Pyre Markers out of it? Wording for the discard of the Corpse Marker is the Candle is killed and does not drop a corpse! So if Reva is the one to make the kill, there should be another Pyre Marker? Am I right?

There has been some discussion over this previously, and I don't think it was agreed. My personal view is that the corpse candle was killed by the walking dead ability, so not by Reva an her abilities, and so you only get the pyre from the corpse candles demise, and not one from funeral pyre.