Von Schtook's approach to public enemies

Trample

With a public enemies match coming up in a couple of days I'm taking a look at that strat a bit more. I haven't actually had a chance to play it in GG1 yet. It seems to me that the Professor has three different potential approaches to this strategy, and I'm not sure which one to take:

a) Come to the table with only the Valedictorian (+GST) and the Professor as multi-point models. Fill up the rest with Undergraduates and Bone Piles primarily. The list has only 12 points and, although you can summon more, it will be very challenging for your opponent to get more than two strat points on this. You might struggle to get more than that many as well since you left most of your firepower in the box. You try to win on schemes. 

b) rely on your resilience and healing to keep your team alive and deny your opponents points in that way. Bring Sloth to assist in high power healing, but you also bring more damage output with Anna and perhaps Dead Rider (not Emissary since you're giving free points). Maybe you can be +1 on scheme points here. 

c) maybe a variation on B, but your focus is targeting and killing models with bounty tokens late in each turn. You'll get some of your own as a byproduct of that activity. You're counting on him going for his kills early and, when he gets them, taking a fast Valedictorian or Dead Rider and an Undergraduates to kill that token-carrier. Kinda like the way Rocky likes to fight. Probably a list pretty close to the above. 

Ressers have such tough 6 point models that it seems like a legit approach, but I wonder if that's a trap. How would you approach this one with Von Schtook?

In case you were interested I went with option a for the game against Youko. As expected I limited my opponent's opportunity to score points in this game (he got 2 because he went pretty hard at Von Schtook and flipped moderate and then severe on negative flips to kill him). I also limited my ability to score points without as much killing power as the Professor would normally bring. I too scored only 2 strategy points. Luckily I did win on schemes, so overall 6-3. I'll try in the other way next time around with a bit more of a standard crew.