I'm back

After many years away and dropping my henchmanship (is that a word?) I find myself locked down and bored in China.  So of course the natural thing is to go back to what you love, Malifaux.
Nothing available in this country so I have to start from scratch and I thought I would start a club as I am next to 2 big schools and academies and teach the game again.
I have managed to get some models and fate decks from around the world incoming, no problems building table and scenery but I am stuck for faction cards, nobody seems to have them in stock and certainly not near me, any ideas when Wyrd site will have them again?
Anything else I am going to need for the game?  i got the pdf rules downloaded.

I'm in China too. I have to have my stuff shipped to family in the US and they send it to me here. Where are you at? I'm in Chengdu.

I've been assembling models to pass the time because of the virus lockdown; I'm painting today. However, its been a while since I've played. I play with my girlfriend from time to time, and I used to play on Vassal with a friend in Korea. I'd love it if I could find a group here or even start one, but its easier said than done.

The app is amazing and I'd highly recommend it. With the app and the rules you could play on Vassal to test out the new system. One thing I've had issues with here is finding primer. You can get Tamiya primer online but I've been using Dutch automobile primer. You can get GW primer from Shanghai or Hong Kong, but its not easy.

Out of curiosity, what is your plan for starting crews? Teaching it to my girlfriend, I've found that some are better than others for beginners if you plan to bring players into the game. M3E has a bit more bookkeeping than M2e as a lot of Masters have a signature skill that relies on unique tokens, but the new conditions and consistency of named actions and triggers across models is great.

I have managed to find stat cards on the community page, gotta love Chinas internet, 4mb files are taking 20 min to download :) 
Cant access app store so no luck with the crew builder yet, I will get it as soon as I can get online fully.
To begin with i'm going with some simple shooty/melee/magic crews like Von Schill or the Ortegas and 1 crew that will allow me to paint something colourfl and funny, maybe Mah Tucket but it has to be gremlins. Other crew will be painted up to so people can play around.

Weremarshall i have sent you a message, I'm in Shenzhen, only 1 days train ride away :)