Tara Timeline

Tenshi

Do we* know what was Tara doing (or where she was) the first monts of 1906 (and after thar too)?
Also, it'd be great if you could point me to the book where I could read about it.

If any of my TtB players reads this, it has nothing to do with our campaing. No-thing.

*I mean someone else, because I clearly don't know.

Well, there's page 140 of Ripples of Fate (one column vignette) Tara steals some stuff. and there's the whole business in Broken Promises where Tara and the rest of the Outcasts get talked into moving out to Outcast Town by Von Schill.

If you're familiar with the story line in the last few books of M2E (I'm pretty sure the podcast is up to the Shifting Loyalties stories), M3E puts the specific date of April 10, 1906 for the day Mei Feng and the Governor have that avatar fight in the "Shifting Loyalties" story.

So if you're asking what Tara was up to before that...

...it really depends on how much of "Welcome to Malifaux" (in the Shifting Loyalties book) you think is real and how much was drunken story telling by Taelor.

In the new Outcast book, Tara has Talos.  Talos's card is in Broken Promises, it says Tara stole it from the Guild and refurbished it, I don't think those events are detailed anywhere.

In the new Outcast book, Hamlin attacks Outcast Town, and Tara and Talos are there as part of the fight story.

I think the timeline's a little bit squishy as far as when Tara gets out and gets shot, and when she gets her sword back.  

• Thanks 1