LeperColony

Looking at the following list:

Zoraida (5 stones)

Bad Juju w/ Twelve Cups of Coffee

War Pig w/ Inferiority Complex

Gracie

Gautreax Bokor w/ Twelve Cups of Coffee

Silurid

The basic concept is to try and get the most out of the War Pig.  Big Juju and Gracie are supposed to tank.

Wavering on the 12 cups for the Bokor, but figured it would help him keep up and there may be instances where I'd rather use the bonus than give shielded.

But the model count feels low, and if the War Pig gets focused it'll die and I'll probably be screwed.

Any advice as to whether this works or how to improve it?

Disclaimer: Not a Pro (Why am I even here?)

On 11/14/2019 at 3:21 AM, LeperColony said:

But the model count feels low, and if the War Pig gets focused it'll die and I'll probably be screwed.

Not if, but when.  It has great damage, but no defenses other than it can heal a bit, so sending it in damaged is better than as a fresh missle. Of course, you get more heals and damage out of it with the obeys but I think you'll find your elite crew will struggle if there is some focused fire and some small annoying cheap models to block charge lanes or engage at more than B2B with the war pig.

I'd drop the coffee on both models. Hire a slop hauler instead of Bokor. Add a second silurid.

I don't think a bokor will be able to keep up even with coffee. The extra silurid will be able to scheme since one silurid will have to follow the war pig to create an obey vector for Zoraida. 

To get the most out of the war pig it should probably run on a flank and hunt down cost 8 models or lower. It should stay clear of the bigger beaters or it will die.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1