UK Nationals Resser round-up!

Granty1982

I’ll toss in my two cents. I’ve tried GST on Doxies and Belles. I found it...meh.

Try it, for certain as personal experience isn’t universally applicable.

I find they are far from indestructible with it. They die at about the same rate to be honest. You get diminishing returns the more defensive tech you have in my experience. They are already pretty annoying to remove for cost. If your opponent was inclined to spent the actions and resources necessary to remove one, the extra terror and regen aren’t really going to significantly alter that calculus. And to be honest if you look at the cost of a doxy and the upgrade and what else you can buy for it.... that’s the equation I keep coming back to, personally. 

Maybe in the right list where you can constantly leverage the Blasphemous Ritual,  but in that case I’d probably put it on a Belle since you wouldn’t be over-writing a beneficial bonus action. I just haven’t found that too useful because it constrains your list construction, it constrains your playstyle since you have to group up to really get benefits from it (which I find intensely dangerous because of all the things that can punish you for grouping up), it can be countered by facing crews that want to eat the corpses you’re putting out. And really, if there are corpses littering the field, I personally find it better to use them with Seamus.

Doxies are pretty ok. Not amazing, but they are pretty much one of the only Red Chapel models he should regularly take, in my opinion anyway.