New to Malifaux, beginning with the Tormented Crew, now with more Outcasts!

InquisitorLord

Hi all!  I’ve recently gotten into Malifaux, and  been working on my first crew.  I’ve got a few painted here, with a few more to go for the crew.  Jack is painted as well, and I’m just waiting on another pack of bases to show up at my door step to finish him.  I’ve still got another Guilty, another Dead Outlaw, and a Crooked Man to finish up the crew.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not, the Imperial Knights paint up pretty quickly.  The open spaces aren’t so large that leaving large brush strokes is an issue, like when painting a tank, and the armor plating can be painted first, and attached to the “skeleton” afterwards, which makes it a lot easier to stay neat.  A good metallic spray (like the can of Leadbelcher I have) makes painting the skeleton of it a LOT easier too.  It turns a 1-2 hour job into a 2 minute job.

Tara’s Obliteration crew is completed (until Void Hunters get released), and Leveticus’s crew is next.  I’ll be starting with his core box, with A&D, a Desolation Engine, Marlena Webster, and a box of Necropunks on their way.  Also, I’ve recently purchased a whole bunch of markers/tokens from Art of War studios, and have begun working on that massive pile.

• Like 3