ALT models like Miss Deed, Miss Ery, etc.

voranth

Question

Is there something I've missed in the current rules that prevent a player from hiring both Taelor and Miss Deed, or Teddy and Miss Ery for example? Or, is that just allowed now if you have the alt models? The only thing I can note is those cards have the regular model name at the top of the back of the card.

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, dope_danny said:

The cards for 3rd say at the bottom "THIS MODEL COUNTS AS X IN EVERY WAY", its a proxy not a separate character. Miss Feasance is Seamus as far as the game is concerned for example.

Yeah that's what they said in 2nd edition, and I was just noting that's missing from the 3rd edition cards on the download at least.

6 minutes ago, voranth said:

Yeah that's what they said in 2nd edition, and I was just noting that's missing from the 3rd edition cards on the download at least.

It's in a different spot, but the text is there on the alt cards. For example, you can find Miss Deed's card to download here and the text "This model counts as Taelor in every way." is written in yellow at the bottom of the front side of the card. 

Teddy is an exception because the old alt was still named Teddy, so therefore the extra text is unnecessary. Miss Ery, another alt for Teddy, does have that text on its card. 

Hope that helps.

• Agree 1

On 8/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, Kyle said:

It's in a different spot, but the text is there on the alt cards. For example, you can find Miss Deed's card to download here and the text "This model counts as Taelor in every way." is written in yellow at the bottom of the front side of the card. 

Teddy is an exception because the old alt was still named Teddy, so therefore the extra text is unnecessary. Miss Ery, another alt for Teddy, does have that text on its card. 

Hope that helps.

Yep, we were just missing it but it is right there.