Adjunct attack

Rannith

Question

If an adjunct model is the only surviving model in a, normally, multi-model fireteam can the fire team make its normal attack and use the adjunct ability since the attack comes from the fire team I.e. the base? Or can it only make the adjunct action because that is the only model left?

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Rannith said:

If an adjunct model is the only surviving model in a, normally, multi-model fireteam can the fire team make its normal attack and use the adjunct ability since the attack comes from the fire team I.e. the base? Or can it only make the adjunct action because that is the only model left?

The presence of the Adjunct model as the last remaining model on the fireteam base doesn't change what the fireteam is.  It's still a fireteam of whatever unit it was attached to.

So it still has all of the actions and abilities from its unit, and still has the adjunct asset's additional rules.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, solkan said:

The presence of the Adjunct model as the last remaining model on the fireteam base doesn't change what the fireteam is.  It's still a fireteam of whatever unit it was attached to.

So it still has all of the actions and abilities from its unit, and still has the adjunct asset's additional rules.

Great, that’s how I read it but I wanted to clarify.

Thanks a lot.