Henchman in Montréal, Québec

ShinChan

Hi all!

I'm a new henchman in Montréal area (Québec, Canada).

The main place for demos and different activities is the Zakeda store:

I'm open to do any kind of demos in other stores as well, just let me know ;)

My regular schedule for demos:

• Monday to Thursday: Send me a message!
  • Fridays: from 18:00
  • Saturdays: from 12:00 (I could go earlier, consult me first)
  • Sundays: from 11:00

Every Friday we have Pizza&Pasta Wars! You come, bring your miniatures and play against someone. Cheap but good pizza and lasagna for everyone! Just come play, eat and enjoy!

I already organized a beginners tournament in December 2018, and these are my plans for the following months:

• September: Warzone Montréal! I'm doing my best to include a tournament in the biggest wargaming convention in Québec!
  • October-Novemeber: Scalation league (more info after Warzone Montréal).

I'm interested of expanding the game around, so if you're a hechman of a near city, just reach me and we can try to organize something together ;)

Edited by ShinChan
Updated!
  • Like 1

If you plan any larger events next summer let me know. My gang and I travelled to Montreal last two summers for guildball nationals but it looks like next year it will be closer so we are looking for an excuse to goto Montreal again next year. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Toqtamish said:

If you plan any larger events next summer let me know. My gang and I travelled to Montreal last two summers for guildball nationals but it looks like next year it will be closer so we are looking for an excuse to goto Montreal again next year. 

I'm trying to get one running in September, starting this year, but its continuity really depends in how many people participates (https://www.facebook.com/events/2148214355259395/).

If I manage to reach 12-16 people, I'll assure the spot an tables for the next year. But since several of our Malifaux community will be participating in other tournaments during the convention, I'll need some extra Malifolks to come from GTA (Great Toronto Area) or/and Québec :)

If at any point your gang and you come to Montréal, let me know in advance and I'll try to set up something! It's always nice to meet and play with new people ^^

September way too soon for us sadly. Nova Scotia is a 13 hour drive just to get there. But if there is a tournament setup we can possibly make the trip over for a guys weekend road trip next year. We were coming for Guild Ball Nationals in June last two years but they might be local in 2020 so we can use an excuse for another road trip. I'm not sure if Wyrd does higher level events like Regionals or Grand Championships or Nationals or the like. I'm only really familiar anymore with FFG and Guild Ball events nowadays.