Bonescon inc. Lost Love - Guildford, 8-10 Feb 2018

Clousseau

Following the success of last year's event, we're back at this con for another fun weekend of gaming. Alongside a variety of organised and casual gaming Billy Mason and I will be bringing you;

• Enforcer Brawl on Friday evening (M2E)
  • Lost Love fixed master 50SS Malifaux tournament on Saturday (M3E)
  • The Other Side tournament on Sunday

Casual intros for The Other Side will also be available from midday Friday and all weekend. 

The venue is the Mandolay Hotel in Guildford (though the nearby Premier Inn offers lower cost accommodation).   

Tickets are £50 for the weekend, or £20 for a day ticket from http://bonescon.com/tickets/

Updated rulespack is here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz5dj4e4k6mbept/Rules Pack - Bonescon - Feb19_v1.pdf?dl=0

Friday

1. Marcin Garbino
  2. Rob Jones
  3. Tom Skitt
  4. Mike Soar
  5. Alan Badger
  6. Bartosz Jankowski

Saturday

1. David Clegg
  2. Mike Soar
  3. Alan Badger
  4. Shaunie Red
  5. James Varney
  6. Matt Lewin
  7. Tobias Dracup
  8. Maria Beatrix
  9. James Trevallion
  10. Reice Chaudhry
  11. AJ Barr
  12. Luke Cocksedge

Sunday

• Adam James
  • Tom Skitt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Naks said:

Sorry abit of a newbie, for the ToS tournament, assume I buy a sunday day ticket, how do I sign up for the ToS tournament assuming there is still room?

For all events there will be the opportunity to register for an event after buying your ticket.

9 hours ago, Naks said:

If anyone was interested in trying out ToS in tournament, I'll have enough models for 2 one commander kings empire armies.

I will have enough for King's Empire, Gibbering Hordes and maybe Cult if I can get some paint on them. They will also be available for demo games on Friday.

As I said, I would prefer M2e but will go with whatever decision is made - but I need to know sooner rather than later as I do not have a lot of time to devote to the hobby and have already started painting a crew based on M2e.

I would also like to know how the 70SS limit will work with Masters if we use M3e. Will we have to pick a primary Master who does not come out of the cache and pay for any additional Masters, or are we just picking 70SS worth of Henchmen, Enforcers etc and are free to pick a Master per game (and then how do additional Masters in a crew work)? It may sound like I'm nit-picking, but I would like to know.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quingley said:

As I said, I would prefer M2e but will go with whatever decision is made - but I need to know sooner rather than later as I do not have a lot of time to devote to the hobby and have already started painting a crew based on M2e.

I would also like to know how the 70SS limit will work with Masters if we use M3e. Will we have to pick a primary Master who does not come out of the cache and pay for any additional Masters, or are we just picking 70SS worth of Henchmen, Enforcers etc and are free to pick a Master per game (and then how do additional Masters in a crew work)? It may sound like I'm nit-picking, but I would like to know.

If we go M3E it will not be fixed pool.

Also, Enforcer Brawl remains M2E.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, JazzNazz said:

I would be willing to try M3E but my preference would for 2nd edition as i haven't looked over the rules or the cards

Thanks. We'll make it casual M3E with a tournament format. Means I'll have to get up to speed on M3E as well!

I'll work on a revised rulespack ASAP.

Enforcer Brawl remains M2E.

• Like 1