Invested rules

Hyperzone

Hey there, hope someone can give me some more clarification on this. The idea of playing Invested (construct) characters is a very appealing and interesting one, however the rules aren't exactly clear cut with them (or else I'm particularly bad at finding them!). The things that I'm having trouble with are:

• Do Invested characters need to eat, drink and sleep like living Fated do?
  • Not accounting for things like rusting or something, does old age even affect them?
  • And now for the most important one, do Invested heal like living Fated? Or is another skill like Artefacting required to heal them? And do they have a natural healing ability like normal Fated?

11 minutes ago, Hyperzone said:

Hey there, hope someone can give me some more clarification on this. The idea of playing Invested (construct) characters is a very appealing and interesting one, however the rules aren't exactly clear cut with them (or else I'm particularly bad at finding them!). The things that I'm having trouble with are:

• Do Invested characters need to eat, drink and sleep like living Fated do?
  • Not accounting for things like rusting or something, does old age even affect them?
  • And now for the most important one, do Invested heal like living Fated? Or is another skill like Artefacting required to heal them? And do they have a natural healing ability like normal Fated?

* Nope.

* Nope.

* Per the Core Rules, you can use Artefacting to repair them, but they do not heal naturally over time like Living characters. Other effects may also allow Construct characters to heal, as determined by their text.