The Bury rule

Dr4mis

Question

Hello everyone,

I want to know how the bury/unbury mechanics, because I want to start a Tara crew (with a lot of bury).so here fews of my questions:

1- how many friendly and enemy model can I bury? Is it one per crew or 1 for each model who can bury? 

2- does multiple death Marshall means multiple bury with their pine box? If the answer is yes is it the same with other models? 

3-  is waiting for a model to be kill is the only way to bring back buried model? I know Tara can with some ability bury I wanna know if I have other option? 

4- Does bury removes conditions such like poison or burning? 

If you have any other precision on the rule feel free to put it in there! 

Thanks to all the wyrdo whos gonna answer me. It's very appreciated 😃

2 answers to this question

1 There is no limit on the amount of models buried, but some ways of burying people do care. Read the card carefully is my best answer. Glimpse looks at total buried unless you have a certain upgrade.

2 each marshal can bury 1 person. Each bury method is unique though, so this may or may not apply to other models. Glimpse is limited by the number of already buried models. 

3 each bury effect has its own unbury rules, killing a model is just the way to unbury from glimpse. It won't unbury from a pine box.  I would suggest looking at the scion of the void. 

4 no, conditions will stay on a model unless that model say otherwise. 

• Like 1