Random Questions

thecapopriest

Just some random questions that I have been wondering about and just hoping someone has the answers; seeing as I don't see a place to read any rules and I have yet to go over all of the cards with a fine tooth comb.

1. Are there any negative abilities in TOS? Such as, with certain Gremlin models in Malifaux, being forced to declare triggers and usually one of them are strictly negative, or like how a certain pig models must declare charges under certain conditions. 

2. Can a fire team base move through a terrain gap that is not wide enough for the actual size of the fire team base? Example would be if there where to houses close to one another to where there was a 60mm gap, could an 80mm fire team move through it or would that not be allowed?

3. Are there any character attachments to squads and fire teams or are they going to remain generic?

4. Will the bases for TOS be sold separately? 

5. Lastly has the retail packaging been shown off or talked about yet? I'm just wondering if they are going to do clear packaging since the models are preassembled to show off the models to potential buyers.

Thanks for reading and hopefully these questions are easy enough to answer.

1. Not really?  The only ones that come to mind are Abyssinia's Rail Gunner's Drain The Battery and Cult's Breachling's The Silence Between Dimensions (but you kind of want that one to happen).
  2. I think that's probably going to be up to house ruling (like 50mm models and 30mm doorways), but IMO usually if the gap's not big enough it wouldn't be able to go through (I'd really try not to have too many of those blocks that at least 80mm bases couldn't go through).
  3. Nope, no character attachments, just the generic ones.  It's a neat idea though!
  4. I really hope so!  Don't think we've heard anything one way or the other there, but it'd be save a lot of hassle of basing a whole new army!
  5. I don't know if they're the final version but there were images of boxes on the Kickstarter for the Allegiance boxes anyway, and they weren't clear packaging.  It might have changed, though.

9 hours ago, retnab said:
  1. Not really?  The only ones that come to mind are Abyssinia's Rail Gunner's Drain The Battery and Cult's Breachling's The Silence Between Dimensions (but you kind of want that one to happen).
  2. I think that's probably going to be up to house ruling (like 50mm models and 30mm doorways), but IMO usually if the gap's not big enough it wouldn't be able to go through (I'd really try not to have too many of those blocks that at least 80mm bases couldn't go through).
  3. Nope, no character attachments, just the generic ones.  It's a neat idea though!
  4. I really hope so!  Don't think we've heard anything one way or the other there, but it'd be save a lot of hassle of basing a whole new army!
  5. I don't know if they're the final version but there were images of boxes on the Kickstarter for the Allegiance boxes anyway, and they weren't clear packaging.  It might have changed, though.

Thanks for the answers!

Why I asked about the movement of fire teams between objects was to see if there is any real mechanic attached to the base size of the individual models. Such as a good amount of squads will have an 80mm fire team with 3 30mm bases on the fire team. Does the size of the individual bases have any game mechanic attached to it?