Warped reality restrictions (especially on enforcer)

Aegnor

Question

Hi everyone.

The warped reality upgrade from Serena bowman says it can only be attached to minion and enforcer in her crew. So it seems that you can put it on minion bypassing the usual restriction even if it isn't directly said (like on some other upgrades).

Now what happen if you put it on an enforcer who already has an upgrade. In both case you put one more upgrade than the allowed number on your model.

I think you can't do this but i'm only 90% sure and i would like to know the exact explanation/wording for this case.

And just in case if I'm wrong and we can do this, could we then have an enforcer with warped reality and a nightmare restricted upgrade (yeah my twisted mind thinks of dreaming wings)

Thanks a lot 

4 answers to this question

It's what i think so.

The weird part is that it never says it's on top of the usual allowed for minions. So you have to assume it's on top for minion and if you assume that you could also assume it's on top for enforcer as well. Anyway this upgrade should really get an errata for another wording

As i expected the official app (which is pretty good btw but kinda slow) doesn't know what to do with the upgrade either. It works fine to add warped reality on enforcer when you have serena in the crew but you simply can't add it to any minions. I reported in with the contact form but this show again that clarification would be nice.