Thoughts on HH list

FinalForm

There are some event with henchmen hardcore section incoming in our city.
I'm Guild player mostly and Sonia is my main, but I have lots of Outcast miniatures and want to have some new expirience.
Back to hh, my list:
-Taelor oathkeeper, i pay better (2)
-Johan oathkeeper (7)
-Sue oathkeeper (9)
-malifaux child(2) as a filler

The idea is to sustain some damage and then counterattack with flurry+attack/charge+attack with minimal dmg3 everywhere. Also they all are mercs so some free focus will be helpful too.

I think it's a fine list, though somewhat lacking in range. If possible, I'd switch out johan for something like a frikorpsmann or two, which are decent range or melee. But that's not a hard change.

i would highly recommend putting return fire on Sue though. It's a Df/Wp trigger that lets him take a Sh action whenever someone hits him.  His gun is both range and melee which makes him a monster if anyone tries to hit him. And his gun hits like a bloody truck 

I also really like running lists similar to these:

Hannah + I Pay Better (2ss)

freikrop librarian (7ss)

1 friekorpsmann (5ss)

1 trapper (6ss)

or

Rusty Aylice OR Hannah + I pay better

Strongarm Suit (10ss)

Johan (6ss) or trapper (6ss)

abomination or void wretch

Not a bad setup but a few concerns.

Taelor & Johan are both slow melee beasts. Taelor also has the ability to knock folks back a bit (helpful in HH). Sue is awesome for many reasons (Kinda slow also), although I might lean towards return fire over the additional oathkeeper. All three models are reasonably tough, but you would struggle if they range you or slow you down. 

Taelor

Sue

Convict Gunslinger

Student of conflict

Upgrades: I pay better on Taelor OR Return Frie on Sue or Gunslinger

It's slow team, but Student would give Fast. Taelor hit like a truck and Sue with Gunslinger make lot of dakka-dakka-dakka in range and melee