Help w a limited model pool

DanteJH

Hi wyrdos, I've gone to Germany for a holiday and brought some models with me and have managed to find myself a game on Thursday. The only issue is that I brought a master I'm not familiar with with a very limited pool of models. I brang

tara, aionus, nothing beast, karina, death martiel, void wretchX2, nurse heartsbane, scion of black blood, angel eyes and a blood wretch.

I'm not sure what to do in terms of a list but here's the WIP

Tara

-knowledge of eternity

-dead of winter

-obliterate symbiot

aionus

-scramble

nothing beast

-void shield

-scout the field

Karina

-faces of oblivion 

death marshal

wretch X2

please share your thoughts and tips, I have no clue what I'm doing

I feel like a blood wretch HAS to be better than Karina with nothing to summon? Blood wretches are not bad at all when they're fast, since they can power up and charge, and with Tara and Aionus to help give that out I think there's a lot more mileage in a blood wretch than a 5SS totem that doesn't do anything at all really... It would put you to min cache, but you could drop the Scramble on Aionus to go to 6SS cache (he's plenty mobile as it is), or give Aionus The Bigger They Are and go to 5SS cache to give him a bit more of a punch against upgraded models? You could also probably drop Dead of Winter, you DO have 4 Void models though, so perhaps it's good here.