Shifting Loyalties Advice.

INXVI

Hello, 

So, I'm still relatively new to Malifaux, and my local gaming store is holding a shifting loyalties campaign. I have an idea of how to fill some of the soulstone cost, but I'd like some advice on any last minute purchases that could help me out.

I own:

Jakob Lynch's crew, Pandora's crew, Lilith crew, Neverborn Starter Box, Graves, Tannen, Beckoners, Doppel, Iggy, Widow Weaver, Teddy, and some Waldergeist. 

I was thinking of running Barboros, with Waldergeist, as armour is probably great in the early stages, whilst rooted could prevent beaters from coming too close too fast.

I have just over $50 I think, so if I do need to buy anything, what should I prioritise?

Thanks everyone :D

I just did a campaign myself, starting with barbaros, and he's a really good starting point for your arsenal. 

grab a box of changelings. Their ability to copy attack actions is even more hilarious after your opponents have shelled out bunch of scrip for a gattling gun, or if you give a random model a relic hammer and copy it.

I'd also think about picking up nekima and insidious madness. Both are great for building on your collection in general, and are awesome in campaigns. Nekima is brutal and fits in with whatever master you go to. Madness are the perfect 5ss "free buy" if you don't want to spend scrip that week, and they are great at tying down models with barbaros nearby.

Thanks you two :D

I wanted to use Barboras, but I wasn't 100%, as I still really like the idea of Candy in a campaign. I never really considered Changelings, so I'll definitely have a look at their cards before the weekend as my local store has them I'm stock :) 

I was thinking of using Waldgeist instead of Madness, but thinking about their scheme running potential, I think I'll have to consider the madness too, especially if I want to use Pandora in the latter part of the campaign. Either that, or I could use Tots if I cannot get any Madness at the time, though I feel Madness would be better. 

Thanks again, I'll start considering a list and may ask for some more advice later.