Expanding A Lady Justice Crew

Tsyuukii

IMO, the best three early buys for LJ would be;

Death Marshall Recruiter: Has so many amazing synergies with LJ and her buddies that it's not funny. 

Austringer: The shooting is neat and adds some nice zone control, but you really want him for the Deliver Orders. It helps your crew get scheme markers down where you need them. 

Executioners: They can be a little squishy, but hit like a truck, can charge in from quite a distance thanks to their 0-cost upgrade and can remove nearby scheme markers, which is important for denying points to your opponent. They also help take pressure of Lady Justice, since they're way too dangerous to ignore once they're in melee.

There's alot of other great options for LJ that have been already mentioned by others, but these three would be the first I'd grab. 

I really like the Executioner with Lady J for the reason Rathnard mentioned.  I just had a game using Lady J against Seamus just earlier today where I took one with her.  Lady J had triple walked to catch a mad bomber seamus near one stash marker and the Executioner first activation of turn 2 used is upgrade to 1 AP charge Toshiro.  He eventually went down but he threw a curveball into the resser crew as he needed some of the models to break off to get to the other Stash Marker.  I had drained most of his hand thanks to cheating defense and the Executioner's kill trigger as well as 2ss for damage prevention so he lost a lot of steam that turn which let me keep the momentum.

• Like 1