Performer or Mr. Tannen

Masquer

If you expect heavy melee hitters and a center brawl including several models I would consider Tannen but be prepared to run him close to another model, he isn't very independent. He might have an edge with condition based schemes. Now that Lucius can give him ap you can position and set up chatty without breaking manipulative. His manipulative is slightly better in melee because it's so expensive to cheat against him.

Performers function a lot more indepently if you want them to. Their paralyze on the lure is just insane, btw. With some decent setup you can push people out of scoring zones for stuff like turf war or just paralyze them. They are a lot better schemers since they can do it engaged and the ability to blow markers up at range makes them a potent denial piece. I would strongly consider them if I expected enemy markers to drop or if I know they like some low wp beater.

Both die to a sideways glance if the opponent is prepared to focus their attack and cheat the manipulative duel.

• Like 1