Might consider Resurrectionists.. Kirai and Yan Lo?

Merellin

So.. I like the looks of these two Masters and I was wondering, How do they play? What do they need? Are they easy or complicated to play? Other models in the Resurrectionists line I like is Night Terrors, Crooligans, Datsue Ba, Izamu, Bete Noire, Shikome and Jaakuna Ubume. Would these models work with those two Masters..?

I find Yan Lo easier to play as he doesn't require the Ressurs usual amount of Resource Management. Kirai can appear more complicated if you want to try and summon a lot of models. 

All of those models will work with both crews - most are natively aligned to Kirai BUT Yan Lo can run a spirit heavy list quite effectively. 

Were you to add anything to the *need* list I'd look to include:

Yin

Carrion Emissary

Both of these really help Yan Lo while the Emisary is also good for Kirai.

Well, Yin looks most unplesant.. Gut snake.. xD The models I listed that I like I like msotly because, The undead I like the most are spirits and skeletons. I'm not big on the zombie types.. Yes, I know, Weird to pick the undead faction when you dont like zombies! But I do like spirits and skeletons. Can Kirai and Yan Lo work well without summoning a bunch of stuff?

Kirai is great because she doesn't HAVE to summon, but you should be doing it at least two or three times in your average game. However, she has some strong movement shenanigans that can potentially be stronger than summoning. Yan Lo doesn't really summon on his own, except to bring back an Ancestor after they've been killed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Merellin said:

Well, Yin looks most unplesant.. Gut snake.. xD The models I listed that I like I like msotly because, The undead I like the most are spirits and skeletons. I'm not big on the zombie types.. Yes, I know, Weird to pick the undead faction when you dont like zombies! But I do like spirits and skeletons. Can Kirai and Yan Lo work well without summoning a bunch of stuff?

I really didn't like Yin either until I found out it's a Malaysian vampire myth -- I thought she looked kind of silly til I knew she was based off a classic set of stories.  You might be able to do a conversion of a Naga figurine or something that looks kinda like Yin without the gross-out factor.  (Or you can just not use her, but she's dang good for Yan Lo to tie stuff up and debuff Wp!  She's very good at what she does.)

I think from what you've said that you'd like to start with Yan Lo.  Toshiro provides some minor summoning support, and Ashigaru are cool skeleton guys and they come in Yan Lo's box anyway.

Bete is probably easier to use in Yan Lo as you're not wanting to use those high cards to summon cool stuff like you are w/ Kirai, so you can save a 10+ for Bete insurance.

Obvious answer:  Get both and pick based on the schemes. :)

• Like 1