Best in Brews - Ama No Zako, or Yin?

Bazlord_Prime

Ahoy, Brew-kind!

I've been playing Brewmaster a little lately, and I've decided to let him persuade me to gently slide into 10T as well, so I've been thinking about what a pool of Thunders models might look like that kinda fluff with Brewy.

One thought i had was that my 10T Brewy runs his own (quality) drinking establishment on the borders of the Bayou, so he'll commonly be found with Entertainment/Waiting Staff (Bunraku, Performers, Oiran, Lust), Security (Samurai, Fuhatsu, Mr Graves), Management (Mr Tannen), and, of course, the Monster In The Basement.

It's this last one I'm not sure about, and here's why:

I'm probably getting a Jorogumo off a friend, and that seems as though it would work nicely. Poison - check. Big nasty beater - check. Terrifying - fail. Oh dear... The Monster In The Basement kinda needs to be Terrifying, or why would people be afraid of the stories??

So, the other two options I'd shortlisted were:

Ama No Zako

Yin, The Penangalan

I can see reasons for taking either of them, and they both look as though they'd being quite different abilities to a 10T Brewmaster crew, with Ama looking generally more killy, while Yin seems to be more synergistic with Brewy.

Any opinions on how well you've found the above to work in a 10T Brewy crew? 

Thanks!