Extra Life 2016 - 11/5/16 in Yreka, CA

Malistrad

Hey all,

For those who don't know, I'm a high school teacher, and one of the clubs I manage is the school's gaming club. Our yearly "big event" is Extra Life, a 25 hour gaming marathon where donors sponsor me, my students, and close friends/family to play and raise money for Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals. This will be the FOURTH YEAR we've put this shindig on, averaging over $2,000 each year to our local children hospital in Medford, OR.

This year, we've gone though a bit of an upgrade. Normally we play in my classroom (and at a local gaming store when they open a little later), but last year has shown we've outgrown the space. In response, one of my seniors has successfully booked the Best Western Convention Center in Yreka,CA from 8am Nov. 5th to 8am Nov. 6th. While most of my students will be on consoles or doing card games, my small M2E-meta outside of school will be completing our Shifting Loyalties League throughout the 25 hours.

If you would like to join us for this great celebration of gaming for a great cause, I'll try to host additional small Wyrd events during the day like demos, open tables, painting sessions, Henchmen Hardcores, or Enforcer Brawls (depending on demand). I can't guarantee a full fledged tourney (again since our League is concluding), but if you and friends come to play Wyrd products with us, I'll have some Guilders jingling in my pocket ready to hand out.

No entry fee or anything; all that I request is if you would like to visit us anytime throughout the 25 hours (or if you want to contribute to our efforts), donate and sponsor myself or one of my students. All proceeds are #FTK

For updates on this event and others we host in the Southern Oregon/Northern California region, follow our M2E meta at Jefferson State Malifaux Facebook. You can find event itself at it's Facebook Event Page. Cheers!