How to acquire all upgrades

ChirpOTK

17 minutes ago, ChirpOTK said:

I'm a new player and I've gotten both arsenal decks for my faction and the wave 2 generalist deck that just came out, but I'm still missing upgrades and I'm not sure where to get the rest of them, can anyone let me know what I need?

If you have both of the Arsenal decks for your faction, and the Generalist 2 deck (so three decks in total, the only ones you would be missing would be the master specific upgrades for book four (the upgrades that only the master on book four can use).

You get those, at the moment, either by buying the book four master or from book four (photocopied or printed from PDF).  

24 minutes ago, ChirpOTK said:

I know I'm missing the guild upgrade, "promises." I can't find information on it.

Promises, along with McCabe's other cards, are in the Ten Thenders wave two Arsenal deck.

Edit: And I just noticed Master Queeg is Black Sheep.  But all of the other Black Sheep models are dual faction Guild/Ten Thunders, and the (metaphorical) coin toss went to Ten Thunders.