Curious about tournoments statistics

D_acolyte

I got access to SAS again and trying to prep for it basic certification so I will be making a few data sets. One thing that interest me is the results from the nation championships or any large tournaments. If you know where I can get the info on there results please link it below.

I am hoping for Year, Championship Name, Faction, Placing, Total Points, Differential. I would love more info like masters played, opponent faction, and opponent master but I do not think that is reasonable or capable of gaining currently. If I see anything interesting I will post it.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I assume you have looked at the UK rankings site for results. I don't know if you can filter based on tournement size, or what your criteria for a larger event is, but it has all the ranked events in the Uk with Placings and declared faction, and often when you know the name of the UK event, you can find a more detailed results sheet in the UK section of the forum at the end of that event.