Final Duel

KuVenet

Question

Okay, So I am confused....

What exactly constitutes the final duel total for the purpose trigger effects and abilities? 

ex: X model does 1 additional  damage for each RAM in the final duel total.

Does this mean, that if say I get a positive flip, for whatever reason, and I flip a 2 of Rams and a 9 of Rams, and my opponent flips a 1 of Rams, the final duel total would have 3 Rams in it for the purpose of abilities or trigger effects as mentioned above?

IF its already been answered in another threat please link it to me as I cannot find it.

2 answers to this question

Okay, So I am confused....

What exactly constitutes the final duel total for the purpose trigger effects and abilities? 

ex: X model does 1 additional  damage for each RAM in the final duel total.

Does this mean, that if say I get a positive flip, for whatever reason, and I flip a 2 of Rams and a 9 of Rams, and my opponent flips a 1 of Rams, the final duel total would have 3 Rams in it for the purpose of abilities or trigger effects as mentioned above?

IF its already been answered in another threat please link it to me as I cannot find it.

Only the final card that your model picks to use is in the final duel total. You can however have extra rams from built in rams in the stat, soulstone use and abilities.

• Like 1