[SWEDEN] Achievement league in Stockholm and regular play mondays

Ludvig

The monday achievement league is back! 

Following up on the popular shared strategies from this spring I will be hosting an achievement league for the coming four weeks. From the 15th of august to the 5th of september we meet up every monday at 17.30 on Dragon's Lair (Kungsholmstorg 8) to play malifaux.

A few days in advance you can find the weeks shared strategy and schemes posted in our facebook group along with a few tips on how to complete the different schemes. People are encouraged to discuss the different ways of completing schemes and I will reward achievement points for participation in the event as well as performing certain feats deemed extra tricky in each scheme pool. At the end of the league we will have a raffle where you have a chance to win a limited edition miniature. The shared mission allows our more experienced players to help any newer players with a limited model pool so feel free to ask as many questions as you like! 

You can sign up through this post, by joining Malifaux Stockholm on Facebook or by showing up this monday. Anyone interested in a demo game can give me a shout and we will set it up.

Welcome everyone!