Guslado Goes to Gen Con 2016: a Shared Adventure

logo.jpg

This will be my fourth year in a row attending Gen Con, the largest gaming convention in North America; Gen Con is my favorite time of year (seriously, I plan my year around this) and I know that not everyone can make it out the convention, so last year I decided to do a series of blog posts to share my adventures with the denizens of the internet so that those who can’t make it out to Gen Con can still get a little taste of the fun. Those posts turned out to be so popular and greatly appreciated that I’ve decided not only to once again do a series of posts on my adventures at Gen Con, but I will also have a gallery page that I will be updating occasionally throughout the day.

In less that 72 hours Gen Con will be kicking off, so check back here to see all the insanity!

• Like 7

Glad to hear you had a good time. I ended up playing in the tournament Thursday night as well. Everything went great until I got stomped in the final round. 

This was also the first year I tried speed painting.  At 5 we had a never born model Lilitu.  By far I was not ready for something like that and did well until trying a wash then working to fix it for the rest of the time.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2016 at 11:51 PM, Rathnard said:

I see a blurry pic of me on Day 1. :)

It was good to face you on Thursday night! It's been a while since I've played against Marcus so it was nice to see him on the table.

I had a fun time playing against you as well! I hope you had a great time while you were over here in the states.