FULL Gremlin - Wave 1 & Wave 2 completely painted

Blacks85

Hello everyone,

When I started playing this game only 4 months ago, I was lost and little disappointed because there isn't a real showcase of miniatures. I mean, there is no section on website or wherever that shows each faction completely painted with all miniatures. The same problem occurred few other times with new players...it's kinda hard to understand which models do represent you and you will enjoy to play with!

This section is awesome because it shows so many wonderful painting projects, but they are all spread around with no real focus on showing a complete faction.

That's why I've decided to put my first complete faction together for some pictures, stick the "image" of the plastic box and post them all. This will show new players the complete gremlin faction wave 1 + wave 2. So, I hope, it will be easier for them to understand if they are Gremlin inside or not :D

I hope this can stick around a bit to help more new players (or players looking for new faction to start) as possible !

Here the link to dropbox folder with HD pictures

How am I supposed to insert pictures in this post? I have a max. of 80 kb !! :huh:
(I will just add the picture of one crew...?)

Thank you

p.s. I haven't painted my own models, My modeling skills unfortunately are close to 0 :(
p.p.s. I will publish my second complete faction - Outcast - in a couple of weeks

BOX Closing Time - Brewmaster.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...