July Newsletter

Lucidicide

On 2016-07-08 at 5:54 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

We never release the PDF at the same time as the print book. It'll be a couple months behind. 

If I remember correctly, the Shifting Loyalties PDF actually came out just a couple of weeks after the printed release (I bought mine 11 September 2015). I'm saddened that it will take a couple of months, since I would rather have all of them digital. Oh well...

2 minutes ago, Erorior said:

If I remember correctly, the Shifting Loyalties PDF actually came out just a couple of weeks after the printed release (I bought mine 11 September 2015). I'm saddened that it will take a couple of months, since I would rather have all of them digital. Oh well...

It was a month last year after GenCon when it came out digital. Same has mostly been true for all the books. Usually 4-6 weeks after release. 

6 minutes ago, Shadowopal said:

It was a month last year after GenCon when it came out digital. Same has mostly been true for all the books. Usually 4-6 weeks after release. 

Indeed, that would be just about a month. My comment stemmed from Nathan's "a couple of months" which I interpreted to be a longer wait than last time. If it's the same as last year then the wait won't be that excruciating. :)