New Podcast: Steam Powered Scoundrels

Hello everyone.

I've been meaning to put together a podcast for months now, and I finally got around to recording early last month. My wife and I present Steam Powered Scoundrels: A Malifaux Podcast. We're still trying to find our feet, but I think our first two episodes are a good start to what we want to present. We hope to focus mainly on hobby, fluff, alternative play, and the culture surrounding the game. Please leave a comment about anything you liked, things we could improve, or stuff you'd like us to cover.

Podbean: http://steampoweredscoundrels.podbean.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spsmalifaux/

Email: SPSMalifaux@gmail.com

Twitter: @SPSMalifaux 

• Like 2

Loved their first one, haven't had a chance to listen to their second yet. I like battle reports ok and tactics are good but my love is painting and modeling so anything from that angle is welcome :D oh and lore, can always discuss the model's backstories too!

*edit*

Just listened to second one last night - loving it =D Also I felt, despite the opinions to the contrary, that the four-year old's points were perfectly cogent and, as a result, more four-year olds should be given a spot on the Show. ;)

many of us have small children, or have had small children so it's no biggie =D you should totally get her to paint some of the minis! :P Then she can do her own review!

Other notes, ehhhh, maybe if possible you guys could get an interview with the soon to be winner(s) of the Wyrd IP? or whoever would be willing to do it, would be cool.

Edited by Guildenstern
added stuffs