What Beasts do I need for Myranda's Shapechange?

mercury

I'm very new to this game, and am planning on playing Myranda in my Kaeris crew.

Which Beast models do I really need for Shapechange? I have the Cerberus and Cojo from the Marcus boxed set (presumably there are always better options than a Razorspine Rattler), but would some alternative options (e.g. Blessed of December) be more desirable in certain situations for a Kaeris crew?

Although not the most popular model at the moment. It's probably also worth considering the slate ridge mauler for general staying power. At least by comparison to most of the other arcanist beasts, the mauler can take some decent punishment. It's good for strategies/schemes that involving holding positions. I will agree though that most of the time you'll probably want to change into a cerberus or blessed.

The slate ridge mauler isn't really any more resilient than the blessed of december in most cases. It's worth having....but definitely low priority (what I'd recommend the mauler for is for when you want to shut down and lock in a single model, while having a resilient piece).