Devil's Deal: GG16 Tournament 5/7/16 in Medford, OR

Malistrad

After some discussion with my new local players, we might be deciding to reduce the 50 SS crew sizes each round to be more newbie friendly (quite a few newbies only have crew boxes and nothing else). For up-to-date updates, visit the above link to see how things unfold.

• 3 weeks later...

For the sake of completeness (as some like crunchy results), here's how the tourney went:

While I had 6+ planning for the tourney, only 3 were able to make it, so I had to step in as an noncompetitive fourth player and conduct three rounds. In the end...

• First place went to Brandon (playing Colette), picking up the Mat by Mars and 3SS Guilder
  • Second went to Jolie (playing Rasputina), picking up a Dayglow Jackob and 1SS Guilder
  • I took third, playing Tara then Von Schill, which I only claimed the 1SS Guilder
  • Fourth was Ron, playing McCabe then Sonnia, picking up a transparent Mindless Zombie and 1SS Guilder

With the school year winding down and Califaux looming, I probably wont be planning another tourney until mid-late June. I'll be running TtB sessions here in Northern California throughout the remainder of May. Until then, cheers!