Is Hannah too much in a 35 SS game?

nunorod

I'm starting to play Von Schill and already had Tara from Ressers (my first take on outcasts) and have several games lined up for 35 SS.

I want to play with all the new toys of course but alas at 35 SS it's very difficult and Outcasts are spoiled for 10 SS entries. So Hannah is one of my favorites and would be a staple in every list be it Von or Tara. But at 35SS Tara is already difficult because of upgrades and 2 10SS models is a bit too much.

I have Hannah, Bishop, Strongarm, Aionus, killjoy on the 10+SS Range 

and then, Joahn, Convicts and Von Schill's and Tara's crew boxes on the lowest SS costs.

In what situations, Strategy and schemes would you use which? I already have some lights on the matter but wanted to read about actual experience. Because I really want to try them all! :P

Is hannah benificial at 35pts or are they better spent somewhere else?

(I used to play ressers, and played 1 game with Von's box)

At 35ss I would most likely leave one of the standard two beaters at home and just take one.  That said, without something to really take advantage of Hannah's (0) Make A New Entry, I'd probably leave her at home.  I like taking a Freikorps Librarian and Johan whenever I bring Hannah since that gives her flexibility in applying a heal, condition removal, or another ranged/melee attack depending on what you need at that moment.

She's right on the edge, where I wouldn't take her unless she's doing at least two things I need.

I consider her an anchor, where she often has I Pay Better, there's a decent chance I'll use her for her super-explosion melee attack and push a decent portion of a turn to set it up to swing the game; hand size matters more with some lists than others, and if she's not duplicating moves (2+ guys who she can copy effectively) you're losing a lot of her flexibility (and value) IMHO.

I wouldn't take her where you need to be particularly fast or spread out, would probably consider her in most other contexts.

Are you using masters in a 35ss game or a henchman as your leader? Hannah is a great model and can achieve a lot for you but she does benefit a lot to having orher models around her. If you need a model to hold a position then Hannah is great for this, she is on a large base, has a good melee range and is quite resilient. If however you need a lot of movement and spreading out then I would have to recommend other models such as Bishop or Ama No Zako as they can easily function on their own and many other models want to engage them.