Video Battle Report: Tara vs Hamelin

Azeebo

Hey guys,

So my last report was for my FLGS, and it was awesome fun and a resounding success all things considered. This report is on my own channel, and unfortunately had a bunch of technical problems thanks to windows movie maker (audio and footage corruption being the worst). That being said, the video is finally done and up and it would be awesome if you guys checked it out. The game is rather short, but future reports will be much longer, and better thanks to an upgrade to my editing suite. 

I hope you guys like what you  see, and leave a like, comment and subscribe. It helps me out a bunch. 

• Like 1

I also enjoyed it. The more "fast pace" of the video edit is quite refreshing, since I usually watch more lengthy reports,  some times shorter ones are also great for those short periods of time available between changing tasks.

I think they are really nice reports :) , improve by working out the out of focus in the video.

Keep it up :)

Thank you for all the kind words guys :D it is really encouraging having some comments to work off. And thank you for the criticism! I will try my best to improve upon this in the future :D I have another report uploading now, however this one is for my FLGS and not my main channel. Will post that once it is uploaded :) Hope you check it out.