The Ortegas call this el Gremio

Franchute

Hey,

I'm new to the Malifaux world. I already posted pictures of the first mini I painted on the page for the 2016 painting contest, but I dont want to flood it more before the contest starts in March, so I will post my progress here. I will be painting minis mostly from the Guild and I started with one of the members of the Sonnia box, a witchling stalker. Below is a picture of the little guy and another one on my work in progress of the other two stalkers. The first stalker can be considered as finished, but I may come back later on to him as I might incorporate some of Tawg's comments:

2016-02-17-2.jpg

2016-02-11.jpg

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Old Man Gloom said:

Now that I'm looking at it again, how did you do the swords?

Hey,

Just by mixing some green, black and white. I'm not sure, but I think I used the Caliban green from GW. It's a green that is slightly turquoise, that's why the sword appears a bit blue sometimes, especially when I mix it with a lot of white.

8 hours ago, Carter said:

Looks great man, you working through all the criid box or mixing in some different guild?

Yes, I will. I also have the Latigo Posse, two autringers and the witch hunters from the starter box to paint. I'd like to post some more pictures, but the forum does not allow me anymore. Is it because I have to wait for a week or something? I should try to use lighter pictures next time.

1 minute ago, Franchute said:

Yes, I will. I also have the Latigo Posse, two autringers and the witch hunters from the starter box to paint. I'd like to post some more pictures, but the forum does not allow me anymore. Is it because I have to wait for a week or something? I should try to use lighter pictures next time.

Sounds great looking forward to seeing your guild progress. Not sure on the picture front I've never posted any images here. Possibly a restriction?

16 minutes ago, Carter said:

Sounds great looking forward to seeing your guild progress. Not sure on the picture front I've never posted any images here. Possibly a restriction?

Yes, it looks like my "stock of megas" is over. But I dont understand how I can replenish it. I just assumed that, if I wait for a week, I'd be able to post pictures again, but I'm not sure.