Where's Vanessa's Ponytail?

Lizzy Lovecraft

I just got my 'Nessa, started gluing her together, and can't find no ponytail on the sprue... :(

The picture on the back of the box shows a ponytail.  Is it just missing from my box?  Or did I already lose it?  I don't see a spot for it on the sprue.  And the Wyrd blueprint page don't show it either....

And how does this hand go on?!

nope, hand don't fit slot.  and no ponytail that I see.  but if yours had it, I'll start searching the floor.  sigh

Well, the hands on.  Took a little shaving, but it's in.  Damn you Wyrd for having such well detailed, good looking intricate models!

Looks like Taelor called dibs on the pony-tail thing, 'cuase Vanessa's is not in her box.

Edited by Lizzy Lovecraft
random ramblings of a stea,punk loony

GMorts Chaotica has a picture of the sprue in his unboxing which shows where the pony tail should have been:

http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.com/2013/04/unboxing-malifaux-vanessa-treasure.html

(And a picture of the old paper instructions that the box used to come with.  And those instructions show a ponytail...)

If you think yours was a casualty of a production error, you can fill out a parts request and ask for a replacement part.

1 hour ago, solkan said:

If you think yours was a casualty of a production error, you can fill out a parts request and ask for a replacement part.

Where do I go to do that?  I have a feeling it popped off and fell out in shipment (there was holes in the plastic shrink wrap.)  I really liked the look of her with the ponytail, though I would feel like an ass to make a big deal out of it. 

I didn't get her from the Wyrd web-store, tho, but mail ordered from a game store in Michigan, if that will make a difference?

32 minutes ago, Lizzy Lovecraft said:

Where do I go to do that?  I have a feeling it popped off and fell out in shipment (there was holes in the plastic shrink wrap.)  I really liked the look of her with the ponytail, though I would feel like an ass to make a big deal out of it. 

I didn't get her from the Wyrd web-store, tho, but mail ordered from a game store in Michigan, if that will make a difference?

The 'Contact Us' page on Wyrd's website:  http://www.wyrd-games.net/contact

There's a button for "Damaged / Mispacked Products" that brings up a form for the details.  Whether you bought it from the webstore or from a retailer, missing parts happen and you can ask for a replacement.

It's less work for everyone involved to have the end customer (you) contact the manufacturer (Wyrd) for the replacement part instead of having store owners deal with the process. 

• Like 2