Railworker

Railworker

Metal Gamin

Komainu

Johan 

Willie

Railgolem

6SS

Unfortunately Metal Gamin were killed instead of Rider so there is nearly never a reason to play them in theme. 

Here Johan provides at least an alivlbi to play them over effigy.

I dont know why people dislike Willie... he can ignore cover and LoS hand out more me burning... brings blasts and a high wp def against charges. He is also very reasonable priced at 6 stones and the model is just too good. A solid range support. 

Johan also usually brings a lot of useful stuff to Mei and fits her Theme. 

If I want to go out of theme first thing I add is Effigy. After that usually Toshiro goes in. He summons Komainu which you want as theme models anyway. He also makes Komainu on the board even better. He can summon out of corpse and scrap and when a Railworker dies you decide what is more iseful. I also tend to play mei Minion heavy to have more Railwalk options around the board... I really dislike walking with her. Toshiro really loves minion heavy lists too.

On 1/29/2016 at 10:57 PM, MagicGis said:

I dont know why people dislike Willie... he can ignore cover and LoS hand out more me burning... brings blasts and a high wp def against charges. He is also very reasonable priced at 6 stones and the model is just too good. A solid range support. 

Johan also usually brings a lot of useful stuff to Mei and fits her Theme. 

I'm a fan of Willie simply due to him being a 6ss model that can cut through armour - stops models like Joss, Gracie and Peacemaker etc running wild across the table as they have to take his LOS ignoring blast attacks into consideration. 

Maybe its just because i bring a lot of armour to the table but i always buy in at least one model that can ignore armour. Its an absolute pain and activation sink otherwise. Nice theme list though. 

• 3 weeks later...