what are some good merc options?

shahryar

I've been considering grabbing a Viks box to get Taelor (who I just really like) and the Student of Conflict for Wong/Mah. Fast, glowy, reckless Burt or Francois seem pretty scary.

I know of at least one Gremlin player who mercs in Hannah with Wong and puts glowy on her too.

I love Mercs! Burt Jebsen, Hog Whisperer, and McTavish are all awesome Merc choices for Gremlins!

But seriously, I don't think that Gremlins get all that much out of Mercs. A Glowy Lazarus with Wong can be funny. Trixie can Push him to get him moving and Sparks can make things into Constructs so Laz can Assimilate weird things if needed.

Oh, and Brewie can make use of Performers.

But that's about it. I mean, yeah, you can use Taelor or Hannah or Bishop or Hans and so on but from a purely competitive point of view I'm not convinced that they are better than the choices available in Faction.

In the other direction, McTavish can be a good choice for Outcasts since I Pay Better makes him a complete beast. And Burt Jebsen can Crackerjack Timing enemies into clumps for Vikkies to eviscerate. Again, neither is a must-have but both can be used somewhat effectively.