Ideas for Dark Carnival Angelica

Solicitor 6

So, with the release of the Dark Carnival Coryphee this past Black Friday, we have a nightmare version of the entire Star Theater crew, save for Angelica.  Wyrd has not provided us with any hints or teases about whether or not they are going to give the mistress of ceremonies a nightmarish counterpart to accompany Mr. Cooper's troupe of oddities and their soon to be released fantastic terrain.

I thought I would start this thread to see what ideas people might have for Ms. Angelica to round out the Dark Carnival.  Part of me is hoping if Wyrd wasn't thinking about it, that this might spur them on to do so.  I don't recall any character from the Dark Carnival story from Chronicles that could work (there is no way the elephant would fit on a 30mm base).

Here's my ideas: 

Madam Rosa, the gypsy fortuneteller.  I could see the model hunched over a table with hands over a crystal ball, looking to read the futures of those who first enter the carnival.  I know it is not a perfect mirror for Angelica, but then again, how does Baritone Lola mirror magician's assistant Cassandra perfectly?

Barney, the Barker. The name is a play off PT Barnum.  Straw hat and cane, enticing people to come and check out the attractions, which better reflects Angelica.  The downside to this idea is that it may seem too similar to Mr. Cooper appearance wise.

So, what does anyone else have?

• 8 months later...

I would love to see a Dark Carnival version of Angelica, to keep in them it would need to be a man so the PT Barnum style barker would fit.  I'd like to see a brawny man with exaggerated features in a quasi military uniform and big swagger stick who calls himself "The Field Marshal" or something similar.  You could also try to find something Alice Cooper linked...

Also we now potentially have a female nightmare member in the form of an alternate Carlos Vasquez assuming as a Showgirl he is a member of the Star Theater troupe (I have not read his back story so do not know).

But an alt nightmare Angelica would make my Malifaux year.