Regarding Gruesome Content

Hey, I just wanted a clarification on particularly Visceral content before starting up a new thread because of the faction it's going to be focused on

I'm starting to get deep into the finalities of a new homebrew thread, and despite this being a setting where humor can get macabre, and where models are rocking out with their guts out (yin and toshiro come to mind) Necromancy always treads that line of being incredibly dark, and I don't wanna get hit with the Banhammer (or even the warning whiffebat) because my thread about making zombies went a bit too far into blood and guts for the mod's liking.

as a bit of an example, the lietmotif I'm using for the thread is a parody of those "trying way too hard to reach the kids """Hip""" textbooks", only if it were written by a maniac intent on teaching the finer points of nercomancy through the transformative power of horrid, horrid puns. I'm not going step by step, but some squicky details have been left in for right this second for emphasis that what the fated is doing in the process of making these undead is rather stomach churning

<modhat>

Thanks for asking. For a number of reasons it's not practical for us to 'pre-authorise' content. It's a users responsibility to make sure the content they post is within our rules. 

I would advise you to have the thread title make it clear what the content is, so people can avoid it if they wish. You can also use the spoiler functionality to make as sure people aren't going to stumble across something by accident they'd rather not see.

Trust this helps.

</modhat>

• Like 1

No problem at all. I already put a general content warning in front of anything that could be considered gory. and if you were, don't stress about taking any amount of time. I realize asking "what's your policy on gore" on a forum based largely on games full of rotting undead and cannibal cults is kind of like walking up to a bar owner and asking "what's your stance on problem drinking".

• Like 3

No problem at all. I already put a general content warning in front of anything that could be considered gory. and if you were, don't stress about taking any amount of time. I realize asking "what's your policy on gore" on a forum based largely on games full of rotting undead and cannibal cults is kind of like walking up to a bar owner and asking "what's your stance on problem drinking".

Love this comparison, also good response from the mod side :)